Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Saturday...a new journey begins

December is going to be busy. 

Finals, papers, starting volunteering, the holidays, and the TEAS test...all scheduled before the New Year.  This coming Saturday, I start volunteering in the ER.  I will be working 8pm to 12am on the busiest night of the week.  I can't wait to see what I am responsible for, what I learn about the ER, and what I learn about myself.  I am curious to know if that is the type of environment I could see myself working in or if it is just too intense and causes me to have sleepless nights.  On Friday, I stop by to get my uniform and badges and to find out where I am to report Saturday night.  My schedule in the spring will be busy, but manageable.  I am taking Microbiology online and Advanced Physiology on campus.  My AP class will also be on Saturday's from 12pm to 5pm.  I chose this schedule so that I can still keep my son out of daycare a bit longer and to save money since my husband is off on Saturdays.  I love a busy schedule...it just keeps me ticking.

No comments: